“Brighton Montessori is a clean and well-organized school. All the teachers are friendly, responsible and filled with...
Kindergarten 2 (6 years old)
- Able to blend and read fluently most words by now. So they get introduced to long vowel diagraphs words etc.
- Grammar, vocabulary is also taught with accompanying worksheets.
- Children get introduced to common aspects of primary school learning such as spelling, cloze comprehension, composition, logical sequencing etc.
- Moves away from tactile learning and focuses more on abstract learning.
- As for mathematics, they work on vertical addition and subtraction with change.
- Also get introduced to common topics such as money, time etc.
|Arrival & Health check|
|Greeting & Attendance|
|Phonics Song/ Story Telling|
|Phonics & Practical Life/ Math & Sensorial|
|Art & Craft/ Nursery Rhymes & Finger Play/ Circle Time & Songs|
|Indoor Play / Group Activities|
|Music & Movement/ Montessori Activities|
|Prepare for Departure|
Mrs Ng Parent of Sky Ng, Benz Ng and Yuki Ng
“We like the cozy atmosphere at Brighton Montessori. The teachers and staff are always friendly and courteous and are...Mr and Mrs Kharma Parents of Nadia Kharma and Karim Kharma
“Three years ago, my search for a perfect pre-school for my twins ended at Brighton Montessori. It has all the...Mrs Chiang Parent of Amanda Chiang and Gabriel Chiang
“Throughout these 4 years Juin Ron (PN, N1, N2 and K1) has learnt well from Brighton’s well planned and structured...Mr and Mrs Ng, Parents of Ng Juin Ron
Over the years, we have taught children from all around the world and are heartened by the encouragement we have...Mr and Mrs Ray Parents of Nishant Ray