“Brighton Montessori is a clean and well-organized school. All the teachers are friendly, responsible and filled with...
Nursery 2 (4 to 5 year olds)
- Are able to blend and read 3 letter words fluently by end of the year.
- Get introduced, learn to recognise and remember high frequency words (sight words) e.g. is, are, she, he, her, your.
- They get introduced to the basic concept of reading by putting their phonetic knowledge to good use by reading specially tailored books.
- Learn addition and subtraction concepts using the Short Bead Stairs and Number Rods. They fully understand and remember the concepts via the different types of materials used.
- They also move on to recognising and remembering larger quantities such as 11-19 and 10-90 subsequently by the end of the year.
- Work on enhancing their fine motor skills through Practical Life Exercises such as cutting and using the scissor-tweezers to transfer objects.
|Arrival & Health check|
|Greeting & Attendance|
|Phonics Song/ Story Telling|
|Phonics & Practical Life/ Math & Sensorial|
|Art & Craft/ Nursery Rhymes & Finger Play/ Circle Time & Songs|
|Indoor Play / Group Activities|
|Music & Movement/ Montessori Activities|
|Prepare for Departure|
Mrs Ng Parent of Sky Ng, Benz Ng and Yuki Ng
“We like the cozy atmosphere at Brighton Montessori. The teachers and staff are always friendly and courteous and are...Mr and Mrs Kharma Parents of Nadia Kharma and Karim Kharma
“Three years ago, my search for a perfect pre-school for my twins ended at Brighton Montessori. It has all the...Mrs Chiang Parent of Amanda Chiang and Gabriel Chiang
“Throughout these 4 years Juin Ron (PN, N1, N2 and K1) has learnt well from Brighton’s well planned and structured...Mr and Mrs Ng, Parents of Ng Juin Ron
Over the years, we have taught children from all around the world and are heartened by the encouragement we have...Mr and Mrs Ray Parents of Nishant Ray